Mount Android Device to Windows 10 as Drive with full file system access

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Mount Android Device to Windows 10 as Drive with full file system access

Hi there,

I vaguely hope this could be the right forum to ask this kind of question...

I can't figure out how to mount an android device to Windows 10 as a 'normal' drive with full file system access. Background is to have Recuva (or similiar file recovery software) trying to recover some deleted files on a connected Android device. The Android device shows up and I can access the files via explorer at "This PC" -> "ONE E1003" but I can not figure out any Drive or Path it's mounted to. Therefore I cannot pass the path into Recuva and Recuva can't find the Android device by itself (probably due to not being mounted to Windows properly).

So - I need to do one (ore maybe multiple) of the following
    • Access the file path of any device shown below "This PC"
    • Enable Recuva (or any other Software) to find the Android device
    This is my setup on the PC:
    • Windows 10
    • installed "SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones" (Version 1.5.51.0)
    • Additionaly I get a mounted "CD-Drive" on System-Drive "J:" called "OnePlus Drivers". It provides some Driver-Installation Files (I tried those but couldn't get it to work with that drivers either).
    This is my setup on the Android device:
    • Android Version 6.0.1
    • Android securitypatch-level: 01.11.2016
    • OxygenOS-Version: 3.1.4
    • "USB-Debugging" is enabled in developer options
    When connecting the phone I chose "MTP" as file transfer option (chosing other options doesn't solve the problem)
    I have no further ideas on how to let a Data Recovery Software run on the devices file system.

Any ideas are highly appreciated :)