Mount Android Device to Windows 10 as Drive with full file system access

• Hi there,

I vaguely hope this could be the right forum to ask this kind of question...

I can't figure out how to mount an android device to Windows 10 as a 'normal' drive with full file system access. Background is to have Recuva (or similiar file recovery software) trying to recover some deleted files on a connected Android device. The Android device shows up and I can access the files via explorer at "This PC" -> "ONE E1003" but I can not figure out any Drive or Path it's mounted to. Therefore I cannot pass the path into Recuva and Recuva can't find the Android device by itself (probably due to not being mounted to Windows properly).

So - I need to do one (ore maybe multiple) of the following

• Access the file path of any device shown below "This PC"
    • Enable Recuva (or any other Software) to find the Android device

This is my setup on the PC:

• Windows 10
    • installed "SAMSUNG USB Driver for Mobile Phones" (Version 1.5.51.0)
    • Additionaly I get a mounted "CD-Drive" on System-Drive "J:" called "OnePlus Drivers". It provides some Driver-Installation Files (I tried those but couldn't get it to work with that drivers either).

This is my setup on the Android device:

• Android Version 6.0.1
    • Android securitypatch-level: 01.11.2016
    • OxygenOS-Version: 3.1.4
    • "USB-Debugging" is enabled in developer options

When connecting the phone I chose "MTP" as file transfer option (chosing other options doesn't solve the problem)
    I have no further ideas on how to let a Data Recovery Software run on the devices file system.

Any ideas are highly appreciated :)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!